instrument

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Just a little word

It's hurt! Don't you feel it?
Oh yes! I forgot that you can't feel it
You don't have a heart or maybe your heart already turned into black? 
Well, do you have a mother? Or is your mother a boy? 
Lol sorry but
If you had a heart, then you'll never do that things
You know what, i really want to be in your position now
Just want to feel what you feel now
And you in my position, i bet that you'll cry me a river like i did *sorryfortheoveracted
I just realized that you! Just like a jerk! 
I really hate you, and now i hate myself too because i know i cannot stop loving you and forgiving you and you know how that feel? It's hurt to know someone that you love is not or maybe never love you
He keeps playing with your heart 
And this stupid girl actually already realized that she had been played by him
But
She
Is
Stupid
Stupid
I'm fine now, 
Just don't worry about me lol oops sorry i forgot! You never worry about me, do you?
Time passes and the big hole in my heart will heal
you can break up from me and go from my life leave me in peace and never look back again and hope that we'll never meet again
That's the good thing for my really really really really fragile heart
I just want to have a good man for me
Well everyone wants that
Of course that girl too
I hope you'll be a gentleman someday and get success so you'll enjoy your bright future --

No comments: