instrument

Monday, September 15, 2014

Hate it when you

Well, i...
But not really confused
I think, they're right about him
He's still lying to me, well everybody hates when someone lied to them
And I don't know how to get his ass off from my world
Should i kill him?
No
Should i lie to him to make he hate me?
Umm don't know
Should i keep trust on him?
You know, it hurts babe
I don't wanna be like rihanna on her song " i love the way you lie "
No no no
He is like using me, i just felt like that
If he's not good for me, please God, make him stay (really really really) away from me
Even if it hurts at first but it's ok, i can handle my feeling 
Lol
I'm tired 
2 years and 4 months
Well, i just realized, 
I think, 26 will be our always 
Lol (sok tfios)
I just read my diary, and we dated on 26 jan, and then broke up and then 26 apr, we're on again
Well, well, not really special but a little special  lol (confusing)
I just wish, that he wants to change himself for a good man
And wish for my real future husband (aka our destiny) not wish for a boyfriend 

Ok 
Can't continue bcause i peningggg uuuhhh don't know the reason why i got a headache
Too much thinking? Yes
Too much playing with cp/pc? Yeeess
Hungryyy? Yeeeessss
Byeee

No comments: