instrument

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My nü hair LOL


Hi guys
Just want to post my new haircolor lol, well i'm so sooorrryy daddy mommy, lol, i was so bored so i went to my fav salon in tembung of course, it's a cheap one, but the owner is so friendly so I'd like to go there whenever i'm bored, don't care about the distance : pamela-tembung, lol
Ok, so the first time i colored my hair and it was a dark brown, but then in a week I changed it to chestnut but theeenn in a month lol i know it was to fast lol so sorry my hair, I changed it to gold ? Well almost gold i guess, no, maybe it's yellowbrown well lol so here it is

Well, what do you think? Is it yellow brown? Or what? Cause when i'm in the outside, my hair looks yellow/gold, and when i'm in the inside my hair looks brown, that's the point

And i loveeee the color now *peace
Pardon my english, i know it's so bad 

No comments: